Breakouts #14: Chloe Mandell - Evolving to Virtual Events
Virtual events are literally the only game in town right now. But only a handful of event professionals have been able to move their business online successfully.
My guest today, Chloe Mandell, is one of these people. She is a true virtual events expert, and drops into Breakouts to educate us.
Whether you're just getting started or have years of virtual event experience, this is a fantastic listen. Chloe is full of insights for all types of event planners.
This is Part 1 of a two part series with Chloe.
Specifically, we discuss:
- How to define an event, when the world is virtual.
- Why we are evolving to virtual rather than pivoting to virtual.
- How sports and television can provide a guide for virtual event planners.
- How to improve virtual networking and engagement.
- Why it's not too late to get involved in virtual events.
- The best resources for learning and educating yourself about virtual events and more!
Connect with Chloe 🤝
On the Web: www.mandellexperiences.com
Chloe Autumn Mandell brings over ten years of experience in event planning and marketing. She got her start in sales and marketing, but found her true calling in live events.
She has since built a strong network of media, sponsor, and vendors across the globe. Chloe has traveled extensively and draws on her international experiences for creativity and inspiration. She offers a rare mix of business understanding, people skills, and an insatiable drive to push the envelope on experience creation.
Chloe served at the Rio 2016 Olympics as a Hospitality Lead, at X Games as an Onsite Coordinator, and has her eyes set on the Tokyo 2020 Games.
🎧 Listen on Spotify, Apple, Google Podcasts 🎧
Show Notes and Links Discussed
Thank you, as always for listening. And be sure to hit that follow button so you don't miss the next episode of Breakouts.